Eye Care Services Offered at Omaha Primary Eye Care
Omaha Primary Eye Care aims to provide your family with a lifetime's worth of healthy eyes and clear vision. That's why our Omaha optometrists, Dr. Kubica, Dr. Langford, and Dr. Johnson offer optometric services ranging from preventative care and fashionable eyewear to treatment of specific conditions. Any optometrist on this skilled team will be happy to provide you with:
- Eye Exam Services - Our comprehensive eye exam services enable us to detect any health, functional, or vision problems that may require treatment. Better yet, our Optomap retinal imaging creates panoramic digital images of the eye's interior -- with no need for pupil dilation.
- Eye Disease Treatment - Many eye diseases and disorders can be treated right here at our optometry clinic. For instance, we can prescribe medications to control glaucoma, first aid for eye injuries, and soothing remedies for eye allergies and infections.
- Optomap Retinal Imaging – The Optomap creates a digital, panoramic view of the retina to detect early signs of retinal disease.
- Surgery Co-management - If you require other services such as eye surgery, we can co-manage that entire process from pre-operative exams to post-operative care.
- Contact Lenses - Your optometrist at our clinic can evaluate your eyes to make sure you get fitted properly for contact lenses for your needs. We offer a wide range of specialized lens options such as scleral, toric, multifocal, and rigid gas permeable lenses.
- Prescription Glasses and Sunglasses - There's no need to go to a separate optician for your eyewear. Our optical center maintains an impressive inventory of stylish, comfortable eyewear for every budget and taste. We offer Adidas, Ray-Ban, Nike, Coach, Oakley, Kate Spade, and many other leading brands of glasses and sunglasses for all ages.
- Pediatric Optometry - Your children need high-quality eye care from infancy onward. We offer free first-year comprehensive eye and vision exams under the AOA Foundation's InfantSee program. Our See to Learn program provides important preventative eye function and vision assessments for toddlers to catch any issues that need correcting before they enter school.
- Dry Eye Care - Dry eye care can have many potential causes. Our Ocular Surface Evaluation can analyze your tear volume, structure, and balance to isolate the cause of your dry eye. We can then offer a wide range of remedies -- including LipiFlow, therapy for unclogging the meibomian glands that add oil to tears.
Make an Appointment with our Omaha Optometrists
If you're ready to experience our services in person, why not start with a comprehensive eye exam at our clinic? Call Omaha Primary Eye Care at 402-330-3000 today!