Welcome to Omaha Primary Eye Care!
Your Trusted and Experienced Omaha
Welcome to Omaha Primary Eye Care, your primary optometry experts in the Omaha, NE and
surrounding area. We are an optometric practice with over a decade of experience helping people like
you find the glasses and sunglasses that you need to see correctly. However, we are also experts in
providing high-quality eye exam procedures and can even perform many essential procedures that you
can't get anywhere else in the area.
About our Optometrists
Dr. Langford and Dr. Kubica were friends who operated highly-successful private practices for years.
They were both affiliated with Vision Source, a progressive optometry group that upholds the highest
quality standards. After much discussion, Dr. Kubica and Dr. Langford decided that they should join
forces to provide the best optometric services in the Omaha area.
Along with Dr. Johnson, our optometrists are all locals to the area and have dedicated their lives to
helping its residents. Drs. Kubica, Langford, and Johnson have reached out to only the highest-quality
staff members and have purchased the latest and greatest technology for their office. Our mission is to
provide our patients with the most up-to-date vision care in all of Nebraska.
Services Offered at Omaha Primary Eye Care
We provide high-quality eye exam procedures, can fit you for glasses, help you find protective
sunglasses, and perform many other optometric procedures. However, we go a step further than most
of our competitors by offering a broad array of unique services that you can't get anywhere else, such
● Infant See – A public health program designed to provide vision assessment for the very young.
● See to Learn – A preventative program that assesses the visual acuity of 3 year old children and
provides care if they need it.
● Comprehensive Exam – Our high-quality specialists will do a thorough examination of your eyes
to gauge your vision and spot diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and even lupus.
● Contact Lens Fitting – If you want to wear contact lenses, we can help you get fitted for ones
that are comfortable and easy to insert.
● Eyewear Fitting – Whether you want spectacles or a pair of cool sunglasses, we can fit you
● Optomap Retinal Imaging – Scanning your eyes with this service helps to detect early signs of
problematic retinal diseases.
● Ocular Surface Evaluations – Spot the development of dry eye and get it treated with this
● Lipiflow – Apply precise heat to your eyelids to remove gland blockages and to get your eyes
working correctly again.
Contact our Optometrists in Omaha for an Appointment
Please don't hesitate to contact Omaha Primary Eye Care and make an appointment. Our practice is
technology advanced and family friendly! You can call us at 402-330-3000 or e-mail our scheduling
department at [email protected] Our Omaha optometrists are ready to help you see
better and to provide your children with the high-quality eyecare services that they need.
Dr. Corey Langford
Dr. Marsha Kubica
Dr. Kristen Steier Johnson
Omaha Primary Eye Care | (402) 330-3000
14607 W Center Rd.
Omaha, NE 68144